Whitening & Zoom
Options for Teeth Whitening
- Take-Home Trays: A mold is made of your teeth so we can fabricate clear flexible trays that fit perfectly onto your teeth. Whitening gel is placed inside these trays, which are used twice a day, an hour each time, for a period of 7-14 days.
- Self-applied process gives better control over duration of treatment (and possible sensitivity).
- Less expensive than in-clinic whitening.
- Results are not immediate.
- Temporary sensitivity lasts till 24-48 hours after use.
- Immediate results.
- Can achieve a deeper white.
- Costs more than take-home kits
- Temporary sensitivity for 24-48 hours.
We would be more than happy to discuss your situation and see if whitening is a good option at your consultation appointment.